United Way Community Investment - Basic Needs Application
GRANT APPLICATIONS DUE:
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2024 BY 4:00PM
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Documents you will be asked to Upload at the End of the Application
- Non-Discrimination / Diversity / Equity / Inclusion Statement
- Non-Discrimination / Diversity / Equity / Inclusion Policy
- IRS Nonprofit Determination Letter (If applicant has a fiscal sponsor/agency, provide proof of that agreement and the fiscal agent's sponsor's IRS Nonprofit Determination Letter).
- Board of Director's List
- A statement of opinion from most recent Independent Auditor's Report (cover sheet of audit) , or a statement explaining why this is not available.
- Most current balance sheet
- Organizational Budget
- Program Budget
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Once you successfully log in, you will be redirected to that application.
Questions or Need Support with the grant application process?
If you have questions, need support, or want to confirm eligibility during the Community Investment grant application process, contact the United Way staff at 651-388-6309 or email Nicolle Mechelke at firstname.lastname@example.org